Oakville Physiotherapy at Nottinghill Family Wellness Centre
Our Oakville physiotherapists treat all kinds of conditions including:
- sports injuries
- back and neck pain
- postural problems
- occupational injuries (such as repetitive stress injuries)
- post-op and pre-op
- hip pain
- tennis elbow
- impaired mobility
- foot and ankle injuries/pain
Physiotherapy in Oakville
Don’t let limited mobility and pain put limitations on your life. If you have been asking yourself “Where can I find the best physiotherapy near me?” or “Who is the best physiotherapist in Oakville” come and visit our Oakville physiotherapy clinic! Physiotherapy is proven to be effective in the treatment of injuries and physical conditions to obtain, regain and maintain optimal function. We use an evidence based approach to treat patients of all ages, from children to seniors! Meet our Oakville physiotherapy team.
Oakville Physiotherapy: How it works ?
Through therapeutic exercise, massage, mobilizations and/or manipulations, Nottinghill Family Wellness Center’s trained Oakville physiotherapists can increase mobility and movement of the body and reduce pain to get you back doing what you love. Whether you’ve just been injured or are dealing with a chronic issue, we offer a whole health approach. Our physiotherapists are focused on rehabilitation based on continued care from the acute stage through to full recovery. Physio treatment is covered by most insurance plans, so make sure your bring in your direct billing information to limit any out of pocket expense.
We offer a comprehensive approach to physical therapy with a wide variety of treatment techniques and reliable, objective assessments and analysis. Visit our physiotherapy clinic in Oakville today. Our physiotherapy clinic uses a combination of treatments which can include manual therapy, ultrasound, heat and icing to relieve pain and stiffness. Massage therapy, chiropractic, and other hands-on methods are also useful in successfully achieving complete rehabilitation. All of these physical therapy methods promote a whole health approach, addressing both the physical and mental components. Services offered by the physiotherapists at Nottinghill Family Wellness Cetnre include:
- Manual Therapy: a hands-on approach used to normalize soft tissues including joints, muscles, ligaments, tendons and the nervous system. Joint mobilizations are skilled passive movements to the joint complex that are applied at varying speeds and amplitudes.
- Therapeutic Exercises: techniques to improve and promote strength, endurance, balance, mobility, function and fitness. Each program is tailored to the individual’s condition and capability.
- Interferential Current Therapy: involves the application of electrodes to help alleviate pain, increase blood flow, break up scar tissue and relax the muscles.
- Shockwave Therapy: uses a pneumatic gun to break up scar tissue and increase blood flow to chronically injured areas.
- Education: our therapists can provide individual information to assist in recovery and advise on prevention techniques. Education can include activity modification, advice on sleep position, ergonomic changes and bracing suggestions.
- Acupuncture: our physio and chiropractic team use a combination of treatments including acupuncture to help their patients heal.