Oakville – Physiotherapy Near Me
Physiotherapy near me in the treatment of:
- sports injuries
- back and neck pain
- postural problems
- occupational injuries (such as repetitive stress injuries)
- post-op and pre-op
- hip pain
- tennis elbow
- impaired mobility
- foot and ankle injuries/pain
Don’t let limited mobility and pain put limitations on your life. If you have been asking yourself “Where can I find the best physiotherapy near me?” come and visit our physiotherapy clinic! The use of physiotherapy is proven in the treatment of injuries and physical conditions to obtain, regain and maintain optimal function. We treat patients of all ages from children to seniors.
Through therapeutic exercise, massage, mobilizations and/or manipulations, Nottinghill Family Wellness Center’s trained physiotherapists can increase mobility and movement of the body and reduce pain to get you back doing what you love. Whether you’ve just been injured or are dealing with a chronic issue, we offer a whole health approach with rehabilitation based on continued care from the acute stage through to full recovery. We offer a comprehensive approach to physical therapy with a wide variety of treatment techniques and reliable, objective assessments and analysis. Visit our physiotherapy clinic today. Our physiotherapy clinic uses a combination of treatments which can include manual therapy, ultrasound, heat and icing to relieve pain and stiffness. Massage therapy, chiropractic, and other hands-on methods are also useful in successfully achieving overall rehabilitation. All of these physical therapy methods promote a whole health approach addressing both the physical and mental components. Services offered at the Glen Abbey physiotherapy clinic include:
- Manual Therapy: a hands-on approach used to normalize soft tissues including joints, muscles, ligaments, tendons and the nervous system.
- Therapeutic Exercises: techniques to improve and promote strength, endurance, balance, mobility, function and fitness.
- Interferential Current Therapy: involves the application of electrodes to help alleviate pain, increase blood flow, break up scar tissue and relax the muscles.
- Education: our therapists can provide individual information to assist in recovery and advise on prevention techniques.